Camino Forum Store Special!
1 FREE Camino Passport (from the Cathedral in Santiago) per Guide Book ordered.
2018 edition now shipping again!
288 pages paperback in full color including:
- Overview route planner
- 33 daily stage maps showing optional routes
- 33 Contour guides
- List of pilgrim hostels and alternative accommodation
- 14 Town plans
- Practical notes on preparation including
- Equipment and clothing checklist
- Dictionary with basic pilgrim phrases
- Historical notes and places of special interest.
In addition to the physical route there are pointers to the:
- Mystical path with
- Inspirational quotations space for
- Personal reflections and a
- Self-assessment questionnaire to help prepare for the inner journey.
All this designed to fit easily into your pocket. The guide is now smaller than previous editions and designed to fit easily into your pocket measuring only 12 cm x 19 cm and weighing a mere 287 grams.
The 2015 guide has been updated to include newer maps and photos — and lighter in weight to support carefree traveling, this comprehensive guidebook to the Camino de Santiago and its offshoots contains all the information needed by modern-day pilgrims wishing to walk the sacred Way of St. James.
The 12th edition is the 2015 edition.
The 13th edition is the 2016 edition.
Other Camino Frances Guidebooks are:
- A Wise Pilgrim Guides: the Camino Francés
- A Village to Village Guide to Hiking the Camino De Santiago
- A Camino Pilgrim's Guide Sarria - Santiago - Finisterre + Camino Ingles
- Camino de Santiago - Way of St James from the Pyrenees to Santiago
- Camino de Santiago, St. Jean - Santiago - Finisterre
- From St. Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
- Maps Only Guide to the Camino Francés
- Guida al Cammino di Santiago de Compostela (in Italian)