Now back in stock!
Camino Forum Store Special!
1 FREE Camino Passport (from the Cathedral in Santiago) per Guide Book ordered.
2018 edition now shipping!
288 pages paperback in full color including:
- Overview route planner
- 33 daily stage maps showing optional routes
- 33 Contour guides
- List of pilgrim hostels and alternative accommodation
- 14 Town plans
- Practical notes on preparation including
- Equipment and clothing checklist
- Dictionary with basic pilgrim phrases
- Historical notes and places of special interest.
In addition to the physical route there are pointers to the:
- Mystical path with
- Inspirational quotations space for
- Personal reflections and a
- Self-assessment questionnaire to help prepare for the inner journey.
All this designed to fit easily into your pocket. The guide is now smaller than previous editions and designed to fit easily into your pocket measuring only 12 cm x 19 cm and weighing a mere 287 grams.
The 2015 guide has been updated to include newer maps and photos — and lighter in weight to support carefree traveling, this comprehensive guidebook to the Camino de Santiago and its offshoots contains all the information needed by modern-day pilgrims wishing to walk the sacred Way of St. James.
The 12th edition is the 2015 edition.
The 13th edition is the 2016 edition.
Other Camino Frances Guidebooks are:
- A Wise Pilgrim Guides: the Camino Francés
- A Village to Village Guide to Hiking the Camino De Santiago
- A Camino Pilgrim's Guide Sarria - Santiago - Finisterre + Camino Ingles
- Camino de Santiago - Way of St James from the Pyrenees to Santiago
- Camino de Santiago, St. Jean - Santiago - Finisterre
- From St. Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela
- Maps Only Guide to the Camino Francés
- Guida al Cammino di Santiago de Compostela (in Italian)
I offer two shipping methods on the store: As a regular letter with Correos (the post office) and World Wide Express with DHL.
Correos is normally the most economical option, but it might take 3 or sometimes 4 weeks to get there. Especially for shipments to the USA/Canada and Australia. Within Europe about a week. This shipping option does not have a tracking number. If we see that the shipment has been lost, I will re-confirm the address with you and then re-send. If we see that it does not arrive on the 2nd attempt, I will refund you the purchase (and not re-send for a 2nd time).
The shipping cost with Correos depends on weight and where it needs to be shipped. You will see the shipping cost on the last screen before you send the order in.
I have a special rate for shipping books with Correos. I mention this, since you might find that it is more economical to ship a book than other items.
DHL is very reliable, and I have never lost a shipment with them. 2-3 business days to anywhere in the world. A bit pricier, but fast and secure delivery. The cost is decided by the weight and the destination country.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you receive any item that might have broken during shipping. I will resend that item.
If you feel like you would like to return any other item you have bought, just send it back to me and I will give you a refund for that item.