The Camino Forum was created in 2004 and has since then grown with the increased interest in the Camino.
If you are interested in buying advertising space on the forum, I have 1 banner location available for sale (see example image, Art Natura Finisterre Tours). The banner shows up on every page on the forum, just under the title of the thread (or under the forum title on the homepage).
There may be several banners active at one time, your banner will be randomly shown among the other banners active at any time.
You pre-pay for x number of clicks on your ad. Once you have reached your click limit, the ad will automatically go away. Said in another way, you pre pay for x number of visitors to your site, once that number is reached, the ad stops.
If you are interested, the process is as follows:
- Make a payment here for the number of click (visitors to your site) that you would like to buy.
- Send me the banner by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you would like to use as well as the url that you would like to user to visit when he/she clicks your banner. The banner can be in the .png or .jpg format and needs to be (728x90) in size.
- I will set up the ad for you. If you have a username on the forum, please let me know since then you can see performance statistics on the banner as we go along. If you do not have a username, no worries.
Some information on the visitors to the forum:
- About 120.000 visitors (unique visitors) per month in the spring/summer/fall period. About 100.000 unique visitors per month in the winter season.
- Top 3 countries: USA (about 28%), UK (about 12%) and Canada (about 8%). See the "Top 10" countries in one of the image.
All prices include the sales tax in Spain (21%).
I offer two shipping methods on the store: As a regular letter with Correos (the post office) and World Wide Express with DHL.
Correos is normally the most economical option, but it might take 3 or sometimes 4 weeks to get there. Especially for shipments to the USA/Canada and Australia. Within Europe about a week. This shipping option does not have a tracking number. If we see that the shipment has been lost, I will re-confirm the address with you and then re-send. If we see that it does not arrive on the 2nd attempt, I will refund you the purchase (and not re-send for a 2nd time).
The shipping cost with Correos depends on weight and where it needs to be shipped. You will see the shipping cost on the last screen before you send the order in.
I have a special rate for shipping books with Correos. I mention this, since you might find that it is more economical to ship a book than other items.
DHL is very reliable, and I have never lost a shipment with them. 2-3 business days to anywhere in the world. A bit pricier, but fast and secure delivery. The cost is decided by the weight and the destination country.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you receive any item that might have broken during shipping. I will resend that item.
If you feel like you would like to return any other item you have bought, just send it back to me and I will give you a refund for that item.