This credential has been created by a publisher here in Santiago and is in the format of a small book. It has similarities with the other credential since it has:
- Place for name and other personal information, point of departure, if you walk by foot, bike/cycle or by horseback. (See images above)
- Introduction by the Dean of the Cathedral in Santiago de Compostela
- Place for stamps that you receive along the way (place for 48 stamps)
- A Pilgrim prayer
Things that this credential have, that the other does not:
- A large section of the credential contains hand drawings of monuments along the Camino Frances (38 of them), with space for you to write your personal refections. The drawing is on the right page, and the space for note is on the left page for each of the 38 drawings.
- A section for your personal notes (with no drawings).
- Each Notebook Credential is individually numbered on the back with a reference number.
The Notebook Credential comes in English, Castilian, Galego, French and German. All languages in the same book.
This credential has been approved by the Cathedral in Santiago as a valid credential. (I have verified this with the pilgrims office)
- This Notebook Credential: 138 grams
- The other more traditional credential: 25 grams
I offer two shipping methods on the store: As a regular letter with Correos (the post office) and World Wide Express with DHL.
Correos is normally the most economical option, but it might take 3 or sometimes 4 weeks to get there. Especially for shipments to the USA/Canada and Australia. Within Europe about a week. This shipping option does not have a tracking number. If we see that the shipment has been lost, I will re-confirm the address with you and then re-send. If we see that it does not arrive on the 2nd attempt, I will refund you the purchase (and not re-send for a 2nd time).
The shipping cost with Correos depends on weight and where it needs to be shipped. You will see the shipping cost on the last screen before you send the order in.
I have a special rate for shipping books with Correos. I mention this, since you might find that it is more economical to ship a book than other items.
DHL is very reliable, and I have never lost a shipment with them. 2-3 business days to anywhere in the world. A bit pricier, but fast and secure delivery. The cost is decided by the weight and the destination country.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you receive any item that might have broken during shipping. I will resend that item.
If you feel like you would like to return any other item you have bought, just send it back to me and I will give you a refund for that item.