Reusable Hygienic Mask. Approved according to UNE 0065: 2020 regulations
Bacterial filtration efficiency 91.81%
Breathability: differential pressure (pa / cm2) 40.06
The finish of this product has a durability of 25 washes at 60 degrees.
Wash at 60 degrees before using.
Explanation of the characteristics of the masks:
- The fabric is a double fabric that we commercially call it neoprene, they are two layers of fabric assembled into one due to the bonding or structure of the fabric. Weighing approx. 280 gr / m2 and a composition of 92% PES, 8% elastomer and a third layer of 100% cotton.
- The fabric finish is a sanitary finish that has three very important characteristics:
- Protection: it is waterproof (waterproof) and antibacterial, highlighting its "blood barrier" protection that created a specific barrier against the entry of blood and other fluids. Also without incorporating silver lons that could be harmful to health.
- Breathability: Without losing filling properties, the fluctocarbon that it incorporates provides breathability to the fabric.
- Comfort: Having transpiribility after a single prolonged use, it maintains body temperature avoiding sweating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.