Size: small palm size booklet
Make the most of your camino experience
Warning: This is not a travel book on what to pack and where to sleep. This is not a camino memoir either. This is your camino.
Make the most of your pilgrimage in Spain by taking Your Inner Camino with you. It provides what most guidebooks don’t:
- Inspiring words when the going gets rough
- Things to contemplate to get the clarity you seek
- A roadmap for your own transformation
- Compact, lightweight format to carry with you anywhere
It’s like having a personal coach, a comedian, and a therapist all in one – right in your pocket for easy access while walking.
Some walk the Camino de Santiago as an adventure or physical challenge. Others as an extended vacation or break from their lives. To make it a pilgrimage, though, requires something more. That something more is the inner journey.
It’s the inner journey that transforms a long-distance walk into a pilgrimage.
Your Inner Camino serves as a compass for the inner journey. In it, you’ll discover how to:
- Let go of the thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors that limit your growth and happiness
- Identify what is really important to you
- Upgrade your beliefs about what is possible
- Get to know yourself at a deeper level
- Turn a long-distance walk into an inner transformation
Use Your Inner Camino to inspire you along the way. Refer to it for exercises and things to ponder during your days of walking. You’ll discover how walking the camino is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to clean the slate and start anew.
Because everyone’s camino is unique – some walk it in 33 days, others do it in stages over several years – Your Inner Camino is designed to be opened at random. Simply flip to a page when you can use some words to inspire, amuse, or transform. Allow these pages to encourage you to see things, and yourself, in a new way.
Whether you are walking the camino alone or with others, this pocket guide will serve as an invaluable companion.
Make the most of your camino experience by getting Your Inner Camino now.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book goes toward maintaining the infrastructure and integrity of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage routes.