This guides comes with 1 free Camino passport from the Cathedral in Santiago.
Walk the Camino Inglés or “English Way” from the Spanish seaport cities of A Coruña or Ferrol on the path long-trodden by British pilgrims arriving by sea. This lesser-known Camino route showcases the misty forests and enigmatic culture of Galicia, and can be walked in 4-7 days.
With full-color stage maps and city maps, you’ll always know where you and where you’re going. Detailed accommodations listings show everything you need to know about pilgrim hostels (albergues) as well as private accommodations for each budget. Planning and route tips keep you informed, in a pocket-sized book with no fluff.
- Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- Detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Village to Village Press, LLC; First edition (January 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.95 x 0.1 inches (17.7 x 12.6 x 0.3 cm)
- Weight: 59g/2oz
East to shop but it took a long time to get my book but that could also depend on our postdelivery.
Very pleased with purchases
Books are new, up to date, super. I was happy with the timely delivery to Canada. Surprised me how fast they came. Happy with the free pilgrim passports too.
Book very small for price. Passport great. Passport holder not a nice colour. Was hoping for blue as in picture. Fast delivery. Haven’t used yet.
It is a good store, but it seems that your stock is going down, and a lot of things earlier bought is not avalable anymore. That is sad.
quick and efficient
Very quick service, and it's nice to know that I'm dealing with a real person rather than Amazon's anonymous machinery. The book looks good, clear maps and plenty of useful detail.
we will use it soon
we will use it soon; for this moment we can write that it is helpful :)
An excellent source for planning out adventure. I'm sure it will be invaluable when we hit the trail next month.
I hope to put it to good use in October. Bon Camino