Camino del Norte - Irún to Santiago along Spain’s Northern Coast
Since medieval times, more than a million pilgrims have followed the Way of St. James to Santiago—take a journey on the Camino del Norte and become a part of this dynamic story across Spain.
This map guide to the Camino del Norte provides walking information for over 830km of the Northern Camino from Irún to Santiago de Compostela in a lightweight, minimalist format which includes:
- Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- 143 detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Integrated website CaminoGuidebook.com with GPX tracks and extended planning and online booking info
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Village to Village Press, LLC; First edition (April, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-947474-03-1
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.95 x 0.15 inches (17.7 x 12.6 x 0.4 cm)
- Weight: 96g/3.4oz