Camino del Norte - Irún to Santiago along Spain’s Northern Coast
This Village to Village Map Guide to the Camino del Norte is a lightweight minimalist guidebook to walking the Way of Saint James from Irún to Santiago de Compostela on the Camino del Norte. The Camino del Norte traverses the rugged and stunning northern coast of Spain on a well-marked traditional pilgrimage route replete with pilgrim hostels.
With 37 full-color stage maps and over 100 city maps, you’ll always know where you and where you’re going. Detailed accommodations listings show everything you need to know about pilgrim hostels (albergues) as well as private accommodations for each budget. Planning and route tips keep you informed, in a pocket-sized book that weighs just 100 grams.
This map guide to the Camino del Norte provides walking information for over 830km of the Northern Camino from Irún to Santiago de Compostela in a lightweight, minimalist format which includes:
- Full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- 143 detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Village to Village Press, LLC; Third edition (January 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-947474-19-2
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.95 x 0.15 inches (17.7 x 12.6 x 0.4 cm)
- Weight: 96g/3.4oz
Very happy with this purchase
Wonderful book that will help me plan my camino del norte for May 2019.
Camino Norte Book
Only just reading it-trip this fall
I like it, fast delivery
It’s always been better and faster than expected.
Camino del Norte
I have received Camino del Norte. It appears a good guide. But I should have ordered Camino Primitivo which is on its way to me now. The del Norte guide will be used sometime in the future. Thanking you, Sid Cullen.
Camino del Norte (Village to Village Guide)
Very concise book, gives the essential information in a very compact and lightweight book.
It’s faster getting items shipped from you in Spain then it is here in the US. Great job!
Wonderful as usual.
Recomended as one guide to your camino walk. Not that detailed.
Fairly good I would say.
Camino Del Norte
Concise overview of route. Showing where there is hard surface vs dirt trail; alternate routes is a nice feature.